A new minor release of ownNotes is available.
- Replace busycircle on Cover for a label (Sailfish)
- Add remorse to publish menu (Sailfish)
- Use pull down busy instead of ugly progress bar (Sailfish)
Where to ? same place as usual, on openRepos.net or in the downloads section.
Why not in Harbour ? Python apps are currently not accepted in Jolla Harbour, but will be soon (©Jolla)
A new version of ownNotes is available in OpenRepos or in downloads section.
- Bug fix : lock token wasn t always properly initialized
- Bug fix : Deleting multiple item at the same time could cancel some deletion
- Feature : Cover provide now actions to sync or create a new note
- Bug fix : Fix refreshing bug on bew note creation
- Bug fix : translation are now properly loaded
- Feature : Partial french and russian translation.
More information on ownNotes
This post was published with ownNotes and written on Jolla
A new release of ownNotes is available on openRepos.net. This version fix many encoding errors in sync, and in the graphical interface. Thanks to Antoine Vacher for his testing help (tigre-bleu.net).
The new release 1.2.3 is also available here : ownNotes 1.2.3.deb